Working with the grower and contractor
Landquip was founded in 1984 by Richard Abbot who has a wealth of design experience within the crop sprayer industry.
Landquip specialises in high spec, top quality machines offering the very latest design features as standard. The sprayers are fertiliser ready and fitted with Alu-light rust and fertiliser resistant booms, combining high durability with low weight, making it the near perfect set up.
Their range varies from quadbike and amenity sprayers for paddocks, football pitches, golf courses and vineyards up to large mounted, trailed, demount and self-propelled sprayers.
Benefits of Landquip crop sprayers
- Alu-light, long lasting, corrosion resistant level-ride booms
- Fertiliser ready stainless steel valves, lines, hoseclips and bolts up to M16
- Multi-function switching or joystick controls
- GPS air or electric multi-nozzle switching
- IsoBus compatible with Trimble, TopCon, GreenStar etc
- Best weight distribution – low centre of gravity
- Operator friendly – Easy to use and maintain
- Long lasting, reliable machines – low running costs
To enquire about Landquip Sprayers fill in the form below:
One of our representatives will be in contact as soon as possible.
Keep up to date with our news and offers