Shelbourne Reynolds is a leading UK Agricultural Machinery manufacturer that has been specialising in Livestock, groundcare and harvesting equipment since 1972. This is when Keith Shelbourne purchased the business assets of Reynolds Engineering Ltd and formed Shelbourne Reynolds Ltd. They pride themselves on strong reliable machines and strong reliable support.
- Stripper header - Uniquely designed for a combine, featuring rotating stripping rotor with eight rows of stripping fingers that strip the seed or grain from the plant.
- Pick up header - Designed to fit most modern combines. Used for picking up a wide range of swaths including wheat, barley, grass seed, oilseed rape and borage.
- Mekanag combine header trailer - Designed to safely and securely transport combine headers. 13 models available featuring single, tandem and four wheel combinations capable of transporting headers up to 40ft.
- Power mix diet feeder - This complete diet feeder is available in both single and twin vertical auger models that gives a range of mixer capacities from 9 to 30 cubic metres. It carries out both chopping and mixing functions.
- Power spread - This range of side discharge manure spreaders are able to spread both solid and liquid material with a pattern of up to 20m.
- Cubicle bedder - This robust design comes in 3 different models and can provide a good bed quickly and efficiently with minimal effort from the operator. A range of materials can be spread such as shavings, sand, sawdust, wood, processed paper and straw etc.
- Parmiter shear bucket - Available in two sizes, the multipurpose attachment replaces the need for a silage grab and bucket with just one machine.
- Shelbourne hedge and verge cutter - This range consists of 4 different series which makes it greatly suited for farmers, contractors and councils.
- Flail mower - The heavy duty construction of this machine is suited to all types of grass management.
To enquire about Shelbourne Reynolds fill in the form below:
One of our representatives will be in contact as soon as possible.
Keep up to date with our news and offers