To support our day to day operations and customer needs, we operate an Artic low loader to help us with the delivery and collection of new and used machines to customers locally and further afield. It is also used to recover and return machines to our 3 depots requiring workshop repairs which cannot be carried out on site.
Should you have any one off or more regular haulage requirements please contact your local depot for more information.
- Fully licenced and insured to carry goods for third parties
- Up to 52,500kg GTW under STGO Cat 2 regulations (above 44,000kg requires movement order)
- Hydraulic Adjustable full length sides from 2.5-3.6m width (over 2.9m requires movement order)
- Long hydraulic ramps for easy loading
- Wheel wells to reduce height of larger machines
- Heavy duty hydraulic remote controlled winch to aid recovery of non functioning machines
To enquire about Machinery Haulage fill in the form below:
Keep up to date with our news and offers